I am VERY familiar with cleaning up Mo-cap data as well as creating realistic human
movement that is hand key framed. Not only do I feel I can be a strong member of
your team but I would really like to grow as an artist and as a person with your company.
Please take a look at my resume below and If you would like to take a look at my Demo Reel please do so at
Thank you for your time and consideration
San Francisco,CA June 2009 - Present
• Cleaned up Motion Capture data and key framing over the top of it using Motion Builder and 3d studio max. Work included detailed key frame animation for the characters hands and editing it over raw motion capture. Also created custom moments as well basic looping actions for characters.
House of Moves
Los Angeles, CA / November 2008 - Jan 2009
• Editing of motion captured animation for multiple game, film, and commercial projects. Work included penetration fixes, adjusting contacts between multiple characters. Animations ranged from high detail sequences with a large amount of character and prop interaction to single character loops for in game movement. Also assisted with reviewing and fixing Solves in Diva & in house software Blade, Blending and looping animations in Motion Builder
Titles Worked On:
Uncharted 2 - (Naughty Dog)
Saboteur - (Pandemic Studios)
Chadam - (HD Films)
Montecito College of Fine Art and Design
Monrovia, CA - March 2008 - June 2009
3d Animation Instructor
• Taught the animation principles from bouncing balls all the way to 2 person dialog shots to students ranging from the ages of 8-25. Created a custom 3d curriculum for all students and teachers to follow as well as assisting in evaluating student portfolios and demo reels. Also taught rigging, scripting, dynamics as well as texturing and modeling.
DEOS Animation Studios
Lawrence, MA - Jun 2008 - Sept 2008
The Hidden Treasure of Wompkee Wood - Animated Film
• Animated a total of 32 shots for a kids movie to be shown on Mars Vista Entertainment. Worked closely with the animation director using storyboards and scene descriptions in order to complete animated sequences.
Santa Fe, NM Feb 2006 - Aug 2007
• Responsible for acting choices, developing key poses and final breakdowns for creature and animal movement. Also created a custom facial rig for the main character using bones and the reaction manager inside 3d studio max in combination with Character Studios biped setup.
• Strong sense of timing for human movement using keyframe animation
• Solid knowledge of the fundamentals of animation
• Solid knowledge of anatomy and facial expressions during dialog and acting
• Experience in a 3D animation pipeline for games including feature film work and television
• 4 years animation production experience using the below applications and programs.
Maya, Motion Builder, Character Studio, , 3ds Max , Softimage XSI & Zbrush
Jan 2008 - Present
Animation Mentor - Online Character Animation School
• Short Film Pre-Production – Mentor: Cal Brunker
• Advanced Acting – Mentor: Nicole Herr
• Intro To Acting – Mentor: Jay Jackson
• Body Mechanics – Mentor: Steve Cady
• Basic Foundations – Mentor: Martin Hopkins
The Art Institute of Colorado
2003 - 2007 Bachelors of Arts, Media Arts & Animation
Awards & Accomplishments
Certificate of Excellence - Graduating Demo Reel (Dec 2007)
Honorable Mention Award - Graduating Portfolio (Dec 2007)
Front Page Featured Digital Painting & Tutorial on www.3dTotal.com
Student 2 Student Mentor at The Art Institute of Colorado
Animation Mentor.com 2008 - Present
Bachelor Degree in Media Arts & Animation
The Art Institute of Colorado 2003-2007