To obtain challenging and creative projects as a 3d Artist / Compositor / Motion Graphic Artist on and collaborate with other talented artists that will further enhance my knowledge and skills.
- 3D Generalist - Modeling, texturing, lighting, animation, VFX, 3D Tracking & rendering
- Compositor - compositing, rotoscoping, cleanup works, & visual effects
- Motion graphic artist - 2d or 3d animated graphic design
- Designer – graphic designing, print compositing & clean ups, illustration, web and interactive design.
-Knowledgeable with different kinds media and its integration to form a complete tv commercial, audio-visual presentation, animation, demonstration, animatics, print advertisement and marketing collaterals
-Knowledgeable with exporting or importing different media into web, video,audio or 3d output file formats. (ex. QuickTime,AVI, Windows Media, Flash video, Html,etc.
- Uphold current knowledge of trends and techniques in the Visual Effects, Graphic Design , Web and Animation.
- Skilled with brainstorming and conceptualizing together with the Directors, AD Creatives, and production team.
-Trained with management on file system for all the digital assets and archives.
- Experience working with MAC OS X and PC
3D Modeling, Animation, Lighting and Rendering
- Autodesk Maya 3D software
- Autodesk 3dsMAX
- Pixologic Zbrush
- Andersson Technologies SynthEyes – camera matchmove / 3D tracking software
Motion Graphics, Compositing and Effects
- Adobe After Effects
- Particle Illusion
Design and Digital Painting
- Adobe Creative Suite 3 (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Corel Painter
Web and Interactive
- Macromedia Flash, Dreamweaver, Director and Fireworks
Other Softwares Skills
- Apple Final Cut Studio 2 (Final Cut Pro, Motion, Compressor, Soundtrack Pro)
- Microsoft Windows XP, Vista
- Macintosh OS X
3 years in post production worked as Motion Graphic Artist/ Compositor / 3d Artist
in the Philippines doing commercials, tv series and avp.
VIDEO REELS AND PORTFOLIO LINK
Maya Fast Track Program (2008)
Gnomon School of Visual Effects - Hollywood, CA
Intensive nine week full-time training program covering Maya 3D software and VFX production techniques.
Bachelor of Arts Major in Multimedia Arts Degree (2002-2006)
De La Salle – College of Saint Benilde – Manila, Philippines
The Multimedia Arts program combines evolving areas such as digital media and the Internet with core skills such as communications, programming, and graphic design.
Awards: Full Scholarship from the School of Design and Arts (DLS-CSB)
Graduation Honors: Cum Laude